As authorized by Bishop O’Connell, Holy Innocents will he open for private prayer starting Wednesday, May 13, 2020, from 8:00 to 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
All who enter are asked to abide by and/or be aware of the following:
- Everyone will have to wear masks in church.
- Parishioners should sanitize their hands before entering and are encouraged to bring their own sanitizing wipes to disinfect any objects, pews, etc., they touch. The Church will be cleaned daily, but everyone should take appropriate, common sense precautions for their wellbeing and the wellbeing of their fellow parishioners.
- There will be a limited number of visitors allowed in the Church at one time (no more than 10) according to NJ state guidelines and social distancing (minimum of 6 feet between visitors) must be observed.
- Bathrooms are closed to the public for safety reasons
- The pew missals and hymnals have been removed from the pews
- Masses will continue to be non-public and live-streamed until further notice
- Faithful from at risk groups as identified by CDC/NJ DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH should remain at home